Home > Products > Wooden Cooling Tower
Wooden Cooling Towers
This rugged war horse in our stables, incorporate multi blade, cast aluminum, adjustable pitch fan assembly driven by special T.E, IP-55 protected Geared Motor with low R.P.M and higher air discharge capacities. The tower structural and supporting sections are HDG Steel, fastened with SS fasteners, and suited for hot, harsh and humid atmospheric industrial conditions.
The standard cladding profile of corrugated asbestos cement sheet, the joints of which are lapped to minimize water spillage. The Treated Wooden Splash bars, the fill media, are supported on FRP Grids to ensure positive and permanent positioning. The wooden splash bars are of imported pine woods, chemically treated to arrest fungal or algae formations. The design incorporates accommodation of waters with very high TDS factors The hot water from the source when circulated to the collection basin with flower pot nozzles, are sprayed over the fill area. Simultaneously, air is induced through the fill media thus taking away the latent heat from the water passing through the fill media.
This mechanism is called as induced draft cross flow cooling
The hot water from the source when circulated to the collection basin having the flower pot nozzles, are sprayed over the fill area which are located exactly below the collection basin.
These towers are generally constructed over RCC sumps designed to accomadate the towers and ensuring adequate air are drawn in to the tower and without escaping else where.
Portions of water evaporated, removes the heat from the remaining water. The warm moist air is drawn through the fan deck is discharged to the atmosphere. Cold water, collected at the collection sump, is re-circulated to the heat source.
- The fill media is of chemically treated imported pinewood.
- The treated wooden splash bars are supported on Stainless Steel Grips to ensure positive and permanent positioning.
- The design incorporates accommodation of water with very high TDS factors
- All other parts of made out of hot dip galvanized steel, to ensure maximum durability.
- Compact in design, saves space and energy
- Easy maintenance by design
- All structural in HDG Steel
- Chemically pine wood acts as the fill media and are resistant against fungus and algae and can water with foreign particles
- Heavy duty geared box of mono block type to enhance air suctions
- Adjustable pitch axial flow, dynamically balanced aluminium fans
- Fan deck / distribution basin of FRP (Fibre Reinforced Plastics) for durability and strength
- All joints fastened with SS fasteners
- Uniformity in water dispersion through flower pot target nozzles
- Capacities 100TR to 1500TR , in a single cell
- Water flow 65m3/h to 1000 m3/h, in a single cell
- Delta T (Temperature drop) 4°C to 20°C, in a single cell
- Eliminates fill media and hence maintenance
- Eliminates motor / fan and hence power consumption
- Used for high temperature applications
- Used for industries having polluted waters
- All structural in HDG Steel, to arrest rust
- All joints with SS fasteners
- Aero dynamic designed FRP / GI louvers
- Delta T temperature drop 4 °C to 30 °C, in a single cell
- Specially designed non clog nozzles to atomize water to mist
- Aluminium die casting m/c
- Air compressors
- A/C plant & cold rooms
- Blow moulding M/c
- Chemical industries
- Dairy,Citrus and other food processing industries
- Distilleries and Breweries plants
- Diesel / Gas Gensets & Megawatt Projects
- Glass Mfg. Plant
- Herbal,Aromatics & extraction plants
- Industries heat process
- Oil refineries
- Plastic injustion moulding m/c
- PVC pipes mfg.plant
- Soap / Cosmetic mfg. industries
- Steel factory and foundry