Home > Products > Square Cooling Tower
Square shape cooling Towers
ICT-square shaped towers cool the re-cycled water. The towers blend easily with architectural surroundings, giving a unique aesthetic appearance.
Designed to cool industrial re-cycled process water from temperature of 50 degrees to temperature of 4 plus the prevailing Wet Bulb temperature of the region. The design incorporate the static spray nozzle distribution to atomize water in to a mist state and ensure uniformity in water dispersion and are easy to maintain even during the tower operations.
The hot water from the application is dispersed uniformly over the wet deck fill by means of static spray non clog nozzles. Simultaneously, air is induced through the fill media thus taking away the latent heat from the water passing through the fill media. Portion of water evaporated, removes the heat from the remaining water. The warm moist air is drawn through the fan deck is discharged to the atmosphere. Cold water, collected at the collection sump, is re-circulated to the heat source.
The tower designs incorporates a static distribution setup, located above the fill media. Hot water form the application is circulated to the distribution header from which they are dispersed over the fill media by no. of non-clog static nozzles, fitted to the branch pipe of the main header. Water when forced ( 1 to 1.5 kg/scm) through the distribution setups is atomized and sprayed over the fill media. The fan that is coupled directly to the motor draws air across the fill media vertically and in the process takes away the heat from the water. Cold water is collected at the collection sump having the outlet connection through which cold water is circulated to the application. The spray losses are minimized by using adequate drift eliminators. The distinguishing features of our product are compact design Honey comb type PVC fills, with varying flute sizes, to provide maximum contact surface area and heat transfer surface per unit volume.
- All structural in HDG Steel
- PVC Fills with varying flute sizes of 12 mm, 14 mm, 19 mm, 22 mm
- TEFC, IP-55 Protected 'F' Class Insulated motor with extended shaft
- Adjustable pitch axial flow, dynamically balanced aluminium fans
- Casings of FRP (Fibre Reinforced Plastics) for durability and strength
- All joints fastened with SS fasteners
- Uniformity in water dispersion through non - clog nozzles
- Capacities 10TR to 1500TR , in single cell
- Water flow 5 m3/h to 1000 m3/h, in single cell
- Delta T (Temperature drop) 4°C to 20°C, in single cell
- The design incorporate the static spray nozzle distribution to atomize water in to a mist state and ensure uniformity in water dispersion and are easy to maintain even during the tower operations.
- Our cooling Tower are designed for multi-cell construction, thus offering better flexibility in tower selection and operation.
- The tower is reassembled in the factory, knocked down into some unit, transported to the job site, and reassembled into the final shape. The quality is thus stable. The transport and set-up is easy and quickly.
- Aluminium die casting m/c
- Air compressors
- A/C plant & cold rooms
- Blow moulding M/c
- Chemical industries
- Dairy,Citrus and other food processing industries
- Distilleries and Breweries plants
- Diesel / Gas Gensets & Megawatt Projects
- Glass Mfg. Plant
- Herbal,Aromatics & extraction plants
- Industries heat process
- Oil refineries
- Plastic injustion moulding m/c
- PVC pipes mfg.plant
- Soap / Cosmetic mfg. industries
- Steel factory and foundry