Home > Products > Cross Cooling Tower
Cross Flow Cooling Towers
The tower design incorporates a FRP distribution basin with number of flower type target nozzles in it and is located at the tower top. The water, by gravity, is dispersed over the fill media uniformly and water is allowed to pass vertically down along the honey comb fills. The fan coupled directly to the motor is placed horizontally to draw air across the fill media. A small portion of water is evaporated which removes the heat from the remaining water. In warm moist air is drawn to the horizontally placed fan / motor and is discharged through the fan deck, to the atmosphere. The resultant cold water is collected at the cooling tower collection sump from where it is re-circulated to the application.
- Easy maintenance by design
- Do not require any elaborate pillar foundations, can be placed on any flat surface
- All structural in HDG Steel, SS 304 and SS 316 available upon request.
- Adjustable pitch axial flow, dynamically balanced aluminum fans
- Casings of FRP (Fibre Reinforced Plastics) for durability and strength
- All joints fastened with SS 304 fasteners
- Uniformity in water dispersion through flower pot target nozzles
- Capacities 10TR to 1500TR , in single cell
- Water flow 5 m3/h to 1000 m3/h, in single cell
- Delta T (Temperature drop) 4°C to 20°C, in single cell
- ABS Fills for high temperature applications (80°C)
- Lighter operational weights and reduces space requirements.
- Future expansion is achievable with adaptation to the existing towers.
- Multi-cells designed accommodate seasonal cooling needs.
- Low pumping Head
- Lower first cost pumping systems
- Lower annual energy consumption & Operating Costs
- Accepts larger variation in water flow without adverse effect on the tower distribution pattern
- Easy maintenance access to distribution nozzles
- Low static pressure drop
- Reduced Drift
- Reduced recirculation
- More air / Fan Hp
- Lower energy & Operating Costs
- HOSPITALS, MALLS, THEATERS
- Air Conditioned Halls
- A/C plant & cold rooms
- Chemical industries
- Dairy ,Citrus and other food processing industries
- Distilleries and Breweries plants
- Industries heat process
- Oil refineries